Florida Real Estate Principles, Practices & Law (63-Hour)
This is the bare bones minimum 63 hour course and a great value for those individuals that enjoy reading and have exceptional comprehensive skills along with some knowledge of the real estate industry.
Credit Hours : 63.00
Florida Real Estate Principles, Practices & Law sets the standard for real estate education in Florida. Updated annually, this new version provides you with the latest developments in Florida real estate law and practice. You can reinforce key concepts with practice activities, end-of-unit quizzes, and a 100-question practice exam.
- This 63-hour course satisfies Florida real estate salesperson prelicensing education requirements
- This course is updated annually, so it’s always current and relevant
- It includes images, charts, and examples to make it easy to understand complex concepts
- End-of-unit quizzes and a practice end-of-course exam reinforce key concepts
- The practice activities provide an interactive method of concept reinforcement and self-testing